Friday 6 April 2012

Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balms

Do you love lip balms like me?... I have used them for years, not just to help my chapped lips but I'm obsessed with the scent and taste...BUT.. I am picky.. so not all brands float my boat. Some are so sticky and sweet, others thin and watery with no scent..But I am thrilled to say I adore the new Soap & Glory A Great Kisser Lip Moisture Balms!.. I have all 3 flavours, in fact I'm on my 2nd pot of Juicy Peach as Peach flavoured anything rocks my world.

L-R Chocolate Cherry, Sweet Coconut & Juicy Peach

  They all have incredibly strong and delicious scents..the coconut literally takes of coconut and so on..They have a glossy shiny sheen to them, not to sticky, and slightly pigmented to leave a subtle tint to the lips. There are delicious I tell you! They are described by Soap & Glory as "a super fruit butter moisture balm that has been specially designed to protect and moisturise lips" and I thoroughly agree..

There are available to by here at Boots Buy here for £5 and worth every penny. I know I will keep repurchasing these as they are truly addictive.. Enjoy! x


No comments:

Post a Comment